~ from the WhiteRose’s Herbal Magick collection ~
This one of the incense blends I created for my shop. I had easy access to all these ingredients. My apologies to those of you who have difficulty procuring them. I make some suggestions at the end to try to help you.
Ingredients: Relationship Incense
- 1 part Lavender
- 1 part Mint
- 1 part Five Fingers Grass
- Burn over charcoal in a well ventilated room.
- Burn this relationship incense while focusing on bringing new relationships into your life. Those relationships can be romantic or just friendly. You do not have to fully meditate, just being in state where you can focus on the type of person or persons you want to attract.
- If you wish to attract a new romantic relationship, set a romantic mood: listen to music, light candles, take a bubble bath, you get the idea.
- If you wish to attract new friends, set a more casual ‘upbeat’ mood: listen to music you like, surround yourself with your favorite books, foods, beverages, and/or other things that you enjoy & hope your new friends do as well.
- Never think of a specific individual or group, only about the qualities you would like in your new love or friends.
- Use only dried herbs.
- Finely chopped and/or ground herbs work best. Use a coffee grinder or food processor to chop herbs. NEVER use a coffee grinder that has been, or will be, used for coffee (because coffee oils will survive washing as do various oils from herbs).
- Can’t find an ingredient? I would recommend checking with your local pagan shop, spice stores, and tea shops for ingredients. Grocery stores should be used as a last resort as the quality of the herbs sold isn’t the best (a lesson I learned once I opened my shop).
Please note: These herbs are combined for their magickal properties, not their aromatic properties.