~ from the WhiteRose’s Mystic Oils collection ~
This is the healing oil I created for my shop. I had easy access to all these ingredients. My apologies to those of you who have difficulty procuring them. I make some suggestions at the end to help you. Use during spells, rituals, & other magical rites devoted to healing.
- 1/4 cup of grape seed oil*
- 4 drops of saffron oil (or a few pieces)
- 4 drops of cedarwood oil (or a few pieces)
- 2 drops of rose oil
- a few rose petals
- a few eucalyptus Leaves
- a pinch of thyme (whole, not ground)
- a spring or two of rosemary
- Combine all oils, stir gently until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the herbs. Healing Oil
- Seal in an airtight container. Let the mixture steep for at least a week before using. There is no need to strain out the herb(s).
Can’t find an ingredient? I would recommend checking with your local pagan shop, spice stores, tea shops, and online. Grocery stores should be used as a last resort as the quality of the dried herbs sold isn’t the best (a lesson I learned once I opened my shop). For fresh herbs, the grocery store is fine.
* You can substitute jojoba oil, almond oil, or other base oils. A Healing Oil Recipe.