~ Written by Barbara Morris, MoonMuses.com © 2000
- 3 cups fine white sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
- Glass container
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Add in red food coloring and mix until the sugar turns “Faery Pink”.
- Lay sugar out onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper until it is dry.
- Save in glass container, you have labeled “Faery Sugar.”
- You can now use this special treat in the Recipe To See the Fae & for Faery cookies, cakes and offerings to the Fae.
- You can eat some your self, but remember the recipe is a secret! Faery Sugar