~ from the WhiteRose’s Herbal Bath collection ~
This one of the herbal bath blends I created for my shop. I had easy access to all these ingredients. My apologies to those of you who have difficulty procuring them. I make some suggestions at the end to try to help you.
The money drawing bath should be used prior to prosperity rituals, spells, or other related magickal workings.
2 parts Clove
1 part Cinnamon bark
1/2 part Basil
1/2 part Ginger
- After mixing the herbs, they should be placed in a muslin bag. Cheesecloth or other fine mesh bag will work too.
- Hang the bag from the faucet of the bathtub allowing the water to run through it as the bath is filling. It can then be allowed to float freely.
- As with any herbal product, test for allergies prior to using.
- * Do not use any powdered herbs, only whole herbs. Powdered herbs will leach from the bag & make a horrible mess!!
- Fresh or dried herbs will work. You can mix & match fresh and dried herbs as well.
- I do NOT recommend adding the herbs directly to the bathwater as it will make a giant mess AND some may cause skin irritation if they touch your skin directly.
- When using whole herbs, you may want to chop or bruise them to release their oils & aroma.
- Can’t find an ingredient? I would recommend checking with your local pagan shop, spice stores, and tea shops for ingredients. Grocery stores should be used as a last resort as the quality of the herbs sold isn’t the best (a lesson I learned once I opened my shop).